This page contains enriched content visible when JavaScript is enabled or by clicking here. Skip to Main Content

**Getting Started**

A guide to the various information resources available in the Lapp Learning Commons

Citation Management Tools in the Learning Commons

NoodleTools is a citation management platform that can help you generate footnotes and bibliographies. NoodleTools is now integrated with Office 365. This means that you will be able to log into NoodleTools using your CTS username and password. You will not need a separate login.

How do I access NoodleTools?

1. Go to the Databases A-Z tab located underneath the search box on the Learning Commons homepage
  2. Click on the letter "N"
  3. Click on NoodleTools
  4. On the Sign-In screen, please select the Microsoft 365 option
  5. You will be directed to the CTS authentication page
  6. Enter your CTS email username and password

undefined

What if I already have a NoodleTools account?

If you have an old account that you previously accessed using a Personal ID and password, then you will be able to link your old account to your new login and keep your My Projects screen and your saved projects. Here's how:

1. After clicking on Microsoft 365 button, select the "I have an existing account" tab.
  2. Enter your old Personal ID and password. 
  3. Click the button "Link Account."

NoodleTools will link your old account to your Office 365 ID (i.e. your CTS email username and password) and take you to the My Projects screen with your saved projects. 

undefined

Citation and Format Resources