Enter your search word or phrase below:
As always, the Learning Commons is a key partner in your journey at CTS. If you have any questions or concerns regarding accessing materials or finding information for your research, feel free to reach out as follows:
- LiveChat – Reach out to library staff in real-time using the red LiveChat widget on the Learning Commons website. Library staff are available during the following hours: Monday-Friday from 10:00am to 5:00 pm. You can still submit your questions after-hours via the LiveChat widget.
- A 1:1 reference consultation can be arranged by appointment via Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Evening hours are available on Tuesday nights. You can schedule a Zoom or Microsoft Teams session with the librarian using the Calendly app. A link to the appointment will be automatically emailed to you.
- Virtual drop-in hours will be available every Thursday from 7:00-9:00pm CST starting in October 7th. Here’s the Zoom link: https://ctschicago-edu.zoom.us/j/98182107910
- Email – Send your research request via email to [email protected].
- Call the Learning Commons during our office hours at 773-896-2450.
The Learning Commons will remain open until 9pm on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. As noted above, members of the CTS community can schedule a reference appointment on Monday nights OR make use of the virtual drop-in hours via Zoom on Thursday evenings.
Online Library Workshops
Learning Commons FAQ
To our new and returning students, please take the time to review the Getting Started Guide for help navigating the Learning Commons.
Any updates or changes to services in the Learning Commons due to COVID-19 will be posted in this guide.