Services for Faculty
- Full-time, regular faculty and faculty emeritus at Chicago Theological Seminary are granted full use privileges of the Learning Commons and its resources.
- Specific services include the ability to checkout books, utilize online databases, interlibrary loan and research assistance. Special assistance is available for classroom instruction, information literacy, and reference consultation.
- All faculty are given reciprocal borrowing privileges at the University of Chicago and the ACTS Libraries.
- Off-campus access to databases is provided. To log in, proceed through the Learning Commons' pages to the resource you want. When prompted, use your email login information to connect (do not put cts\ before your username).
- Full-time, regular faculty and faculty emeritus have 4-year checkout periods. At the end of four years, faculty receive emails and will be prompted to renew the books. They can renew either through the online system or by emailing the director.
- Adjunct faculty are allowed 28-day checkouts.