Enter your search word or phrase below:
Book a Writing Tutor
Students at CTS can now book an appointment online with a Language and Writing Center tutor. Students can find the following types of writing help:
- Prewriting assistance (e.g. brainstorming and refining research topics);
- Feedback on draft outlines;
- Review of draft paper;
- Formatting and citation;
- PhD dissertation consultation;
- Support for non-native English writers
Students can view a list of tutors and their available times. In scheduling an appointment, students need to provide the following information:
- The type of assistance needed
- Whether the session will be held in person or online
- The assignment’s due date
- Upload the assignment (optional, depending on the type of assistance needed).
Tutors will need two days’ notice before appointments. Additional information on how to prepare and maximize time with the writing tutors can be found here: http://libguides.ctschicago.edu/c.php?g=714931&p=6489649
Students can access the tutor appointment link directly from the Learning Commons’ homepage.