Enter your search word or phrase below:
Writing Help Available
Students can book an appointment online with Peter Ricci, the new Language and Writing Center Coordinator at CTS.
Peter has an MFA in Fiction from Columbia College Chicago and a BSJ in Magazine Journalism from Ohio University, where he graduated summa cum laude. He has over a decade of experience as a professional writer and editor. As a graduate student, he taught and crafted curriculum for college-level composition courses. Peter will put his skills in teaching about writing to good use as a tutor and a provider of additional instruction and writing support for CTS students.
Students can find the following types of writing help:
- Prewriting/outlining assistance
- Working through writer’s block
- How to revise your writing
- Introduction/conclusion assistance
- Grammar/punctuation assistance
- Constructive paper consultation
- Formatting and citation
- Research help
- Support for non-native English writers
Writing assistance through the Language and Writing Center can be scheduled by visiting: https://ctschicago.libcal.com/appointments.