Enter your search word or phrase below:
Index By Subject
Department of Research and Survey Papers
- Depression I
- Depression Materials. Part II
- Depression Materials. Part II (Box. 2)
- Depression V (Part. I)
- Depression V (Part. II)
- Depression VI
- Unemployment Study during the depression. 1931 – 33 (Box. 2)
African – American Communities
- Irving Park (1940)
- Lake St. Negro Community Study.
- The Religious Life of Negro in Chicago. 1942.
- The Chicago Theological Seminary.
- Filipino Study, Mills 1951.
- Filipino Study.
- Filipino Study: Interview Documents.
- Chicago African American Communities
- Good Shepherd Congregational Church.
- Suburban Church Studies. For Sociology I. C.1925 – 26.
- Sunday Evening Club. Spr ing 1953 Tabulations. Warren Ave.
- Congregational Church.
- Wellington Avenue Congregational Church.
- Woodlawn Churches.
- Church & Education. Education.
- East Harlem Parish Reports.
Communities in Chicago
- Articles on Chicago Dirty
- Shirts, other statistics.
- Welfare, etc.
- Education Schools.
- Co – operation
- Homeless Men Area
- The Newcomer Girl in Chicago. Inez Bolin.
- The Newcomer Girl in Chicago. Inex Bolin.
- Students in Industry. (1945 – 1948)
- Students in Industry. (1949)
- Youth, Change & Violence
- United States – Cities.
- Warren Ave, Wheaton.
- American Life and Religion
Mexicans in Chicago
- Mexican Materials 1
- Mexican Materials 2
- Mexicans in Chicago, 1940 – 41 Eunice Felter.
- Studies: Local Churches and Mexican Information.
- Mexican: Jones. Protestant Mexican work on the near West Side.
CTS Old Materials
- RE: CTS (Old Materials) Box. 1
- RE: CTS (Old Materials) Box. 2
- Inter Seminary Rural Life Conferences.
- Minister’ s Week. 1954 – 1955.
- Vocational Ethics and CTS Ministers Week. 1962.
- Ministers Week. 1954 – 56.
- Jeffery Manor.
- Arthur E. Holt. Book. Rauschenbusch Lectures.
- John Blacklidge.
- Bonhoffer, Dietrich. RE: Alden / Tuthill Lectures 1961. Ministers Week.
- Case Materials. Albert G. Parker.
- Dr. Obenhaus Files. Achuft – Leslie.
- Francis McPeek Fund.
- Study of Japenese Resettlers 1944 – 45 in Chicago, Ill. Summary and Materials.
Social Works (SW)
- Social Work Correspondence. Mrs. R. D. Satterlee.
- Julia Lathorp Housing Project. Vigars. 1939.
- Milk Strike Speeches. Misc.
- Church and Economic Life. Marriage Material NCCCUSA Reports and Material. Victor Obenhaus Paper on Economic Life.
- Church & Economic Life. General File. Notes. Lecture Materials, etc.
- Ankton Mission House Study 1959.
- University Christian Missions.
Sermon, Letters, and Other Materials
- Sermons, Letters, and other materials.
- Mary Wible
- Walter Rauschenbusch
- Gladden, Washington
- Graham Taylor
- Final Exams. Community Analysis. Fall. ‘42
- Church and Community. Spring ‘44
- Marriage Counselling Materials.
- Ethical Issues in Urbanization
- Church and Community
- Christian Concerns and Pov. Prog.
- Social Disorganization. Term Papers. Summer ’34, 40.
- Race Clipping (1945 (46).
- The Ministry
- Tower Hill Convocations
- Great churches of America in the Christian Century. 1951.
African American Communities
- African American Newspaper Clippings 1944 and others
- The Survey (Magazine) 1916 – 17
- World War II. Clippings
- Loeb – Leopold.
- Sat. Rev. Lit.
- Newspaper clippings on urban and rural aspects of the Great Depression of the 1930’s. Interview taken at three free shelters in the 1930’s.
- Keys to Maps and original material used in mapping.
- Maps – (Copagan?)
- The Hebrew Prophets and American Conscience.
- Citizens Handbook.
- Chicago General Information.
- Chicago General Information. Booklets.
- Chicago. YMCA & other Chicago facts.
- Information about Chicago in the 1920’s and 1930’s.
North West Side (NWS)
Near West Side Church Reports and General Information.
Near West Side. New First congregational.
Northwest Area Research. Results etc.
Northwest Sector Churches.
Research and Survey. Near West Side.
Lower North Side
Lower North Side
Lower North Side: New England Cong. Church.
Church > Religious Survey
- New First Church. Tabulation and Mimeog. Study.
- Sociology of Religion. Waveland Congregational church.
- The Study of Independent Churches in Chicago
- Research and Survey, Mission Covenant.
- Research and Survey of Hinsdale Churches etc. c. 1940.
- Rural Church Community. Bulletin and Leaflets.
- Chicago Church Federation. Comity Commission Minutes 1927 – 37.
- Analysis of Churches for Admin istration Committee. Troyer. 1939.
- Analysis of Churches for Administration Committee. Troyer. 1939. Box. 2
- Church Historians.
- Hearings Before United Religious Survey and Congregational Union..
- Marginal Church Committee.
- Warren Avenue Cong. Church.
- Bird Memorial Church. Membership Info.
- Catholic Church Study. Shaefer.
- Church Studies, Correspondence etc.
- Church Surveys. Portage Park Oak Lawn Mayflower Congregational Pilsen River Forest St. James United.
- Church Surveys.
- Churches in the loop.
- Douglas Park Christian Church. Part 1 (1923 – 25)
- Douglas Park Christian Church. Part 2.
- Evergreen Park. Elmhurst. Essex, Elmwood Park and Foreign Speaking Churches. Surveys, Summaries, and Reports.
- Financial Studies. Walter Giersbach and Finance Study of 55 Congregational Churches.
- Methodism and Social Class Shippey. Town and Country and Urban Census Card.
- Southwest and Lower Chicago Religious Surveys by Division & Mayor 1935.
- Southwest Visits
- Peoria – St. Louis.
- Completed & Unfinished Theses. BD., A.M and Ph. D. Term Papers & Exam Papers. Spring 1942. E. Psych & Soc Making. A – R.
- Completed & Unfinished Thesis. BD., A. M., & Ph. D. Spring. Circa. 1942 & 52. S – W & Completed Thesis.
- Neighborhood Houses.
- Old Studies 1928.
- Park Manor Study. Tabulation Sheets.
- Study of Cabrini Homes. Near North Side.
- Shanas Study.
- Term Papers. CT S345. Community Analysis. Fall Quarter. 1942 A – P
- Term Papers. CT S345. Community Analysis. Fall Quarter. 1942 Q – Z. CTS. Sociology of Religion. Winter 1943. CT. S345. CT S358.
- Term Papers.
- Social Disorganization and Personal Morals. CTS. S359 – Spring 1943.
- Bereau County.
- Chicago Heights and Des Plaines.
- The Church and the Rural Community.
- Community Survey.
- Cragin Survey 1939.
- Cumberland (N. W. Des Plaines)
- Downtown Religion.
- East Chatham Fields Study.
- East Garfield and Western Sector. Northern Baptist Seminary.
- Farm Organizations.
- Students (A – C)
- Students (C – W)
- Copy of Mimeographed Materials. 1930 – 32
- Dead Material. Titus, Charity, Robinson, Babcock.
- Everett Perry. Thesis Material.
- Renewal Project. Merom Institute.
- Meron Institute (Old Materials)
- National Council of Churches. Cleveland. Nov 28 – Dec 1. 1950.
- School of Church and Economic Life. NCC.
- Merlin Clark’s. Oak Park Religious Census 1946 – 1952.
- Oak Park and lines of Action for surrounding churches.
- Oak Park. Churched and Unchurched. Sample Block Interviews.
- Oak Park Religious Census. Data, etc. 1946.
- Oak Park Survey 1946 – 1951.